It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours. We ask children to take a pride in their personal appearance. Some items of uniform can be bought from Rosebuddies or Example clothing whilst others are easily available at very competitive prices from local shops, including supermarkets. A complete list of the items needed for school uniform, including those for PE, can be found in our Uniform Policy below.
Aims and objectives
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
• promotes a sense of pride in our school;
• helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
• identifies the children with the school;
• supports our commitment to inclusion;
• prevents children from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class;
• is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind;
• is considered good value for money by most parents.
Please click on the links below to take you to our uniform suppliers.